Removing Lead and Other Contaminants
No one knows what’s in their water until it’s tested! Any number of the below factors could contribute to lead and other contaminants* being introduced into your drinking water.
- Old infrastructure like city pipes
- Lasting effects of heavy industry and mining
- High levels of naturally occurring elements
- Chemicals added to your water during the treatment process
These are all too familiar in Pittsburgh. Luckily there is a way to turn your tap water into high quality drinking water — a Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System! It does what faucet filters and refrigerators can’t.
*Contaminants may not be in your water.
Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, chlorine, arsenic and more!
- Saves money compared to single-serve bottled water from the store
- Go Green by limiting wasteful plastic bottles
- Improves the taste of coffee, baby formula, soups and recipes
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and WQA